Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween, I Can Write My Numbers

I just finished the Halloween version of my I Can Write My Numbers unit.  It includes writing pages for 1-10, 1-20, 1-50 and 1-100 (with and without line).  There are so many fun games you can play with this.
Have students play Teacher/Student, one student writes and one student tells them if they are printing correctly. Then switch.  :)
When they first start writing to 100, making it all the way can be very overwhelming to some, so let them trade off rows.  They love the interaction and they really don't feel like they are working.  Click here to find this unit on TPT.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and LOVE it! I'm your newest follower...and I can't wait to use the beginning sound activities I found looking through your older posts..also love the cooperative learning activities...can't wait for you to share more!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine! I am so excited to share some of the fun things we do in our classroom!! Yeah :)

    ReplyDelete