Saturday, October 27, 2012

Writing Helpers

I posted about this earlier, but I wanted to share it again because I have had several people ask about it.  I created this fun little poster to help my students remember the difference between a "b" and a "d."  I like to make things real for them so we all stand up and act out our little saying.
"b's have bellies and d's don't"  We pat our bellies and then pat our backsides! :)  This cute little poster, Those Crazy b's and d's, is available on TPT in PDF or JPeg format.  My kids crack up every time we do it, and I crack up when I see them doing it on their own!

24 comments:

  1. such a great idea! I would love for you to link this, and some of your other amazing ideas, to my weekly Mom's Library Link-Up.
    http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/2012/10/moms-library-link-up-3-for-me.html

    Thanks and be blessed,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Julie!! and......I am alive ! :) I survived Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this. My 3.5 year old sometimes gets confused with lowercase b and lowercase d.

    ReplyDelete