Wednesday, January 23, 2013

100th Day of School Fun

Tuesday was our 100th Day of School!  Yeah!  :o)  The kids were so excited, and I had lots of exciting things planned for us.

We started off the morning in math with a fun little roll to 100 activity from Lanier's Lions.  My kiddos just loved getting out our new foam dice.

Later in the day we worked on our 100th Day of School posters.  By counting and gathering objects in groups of 10, we made our way up to 100.  We used yarn, noodles, buttons, stamps, stickers, finger prints, our name, numbers 1-10, smiles, and my favorite 5 hugs and 5 kisses (XOs)!  I went around and gave them all 5 hugs and 5 kisses.  They loved it.

The day ended with my favorite activity.  Sorting and graphing 100 M&Ms.  Yummy!

"Jesus looked hard at them and said, "No chance at all if you think you can pull it off yourself.  Every chance in the world if you trust God to do it."  Matthew 19:26

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas!! Tomorrow is our 100th day of school. Can't wait to try some of these :)

    Thanks! G.Wiesehan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get the dice rolling sheet for free?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get the dice rolling sheet for free?

    ReplyDelete