Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February Shout Out Linky!

I am linking up with Growing Firsties for a fun little February Shout Out Linky party!  :o)  We are recognizing and encouraging other bloggers that have done some inspiring things.





First off, let me introduce a blogger with fewer followers ........ meet Holly from Holly's Hobby: Kindergarten!  She has some super cute stuff for February and an adorable blog.

Now I want to Shout Out a blogger with more followers ........ meet my blogging friend Elizabeth from Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids.  It is so cool when you find out a blogging friend is only and hour away!! :o)  She has so many fabulous ideas and resources.  Definitely check her out!
It is sooooo fun to share the love.  :o)  Happy blogging!









"Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom in the future." Proverbs 19:20

6 comments:

  1. You are so sweet!!! Thanks for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad I found yours as well! I am your newest follower :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love being able to share great resources and ideas! :o)

      Delete
  3. I love those blogs too! :) By the way I'm having a Valentine's flash giveaway if you'd like to hop over!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You SOOO much for supporting a new blogger like me!

    ReplyDelete