Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Sale

It is finally here!! Yeah!!!  The annual Back to School TpT Sale.  I know many of you have been super busy getting your classrooms ready, making a wish list, and getting everything organized and put back together for those new kiddos.  Actually......I bet some of you have probably already started school and have kiddos right now!!  Our kiddos don't start until the 20th, but I officially started back last Thursday. (Yes, I still buy a first day of school outfit too.)  heheheh

Everything in my store will be 28% off!  Stop on by, and if you haven't started yet, I sure hope you are as excited at I am!!  Good luck and have a wonderful year.   (BTS2013)

Store Highlights



  
Those Crazy b's & d's!                              Turkey Trot  


"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, handling accurately the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment