Friday, November 29, 2013

Letters - Trace, Say, Glue and Write

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends!!  I love having 5 days off!  We packed up and headed to my mom and dad's house.  It's always great to go home for a few days.  I love you mom and dad!!  :)

I am sooooo excited to show you the phonics pack I just finished - Trace, Say, Glue and Write!  My daughter is in kindergarten, and when I was making this she couldn't wait for me to finish the "Kk" page.  She told me she got an N on her progress report because she was having trouble printing the lowercase "k" correctly, and she needed the "Kk" page to practice.  Soooo, this pack was kid approved, even before it was finished!!! She sat down beside me working on the pages before I even had it finished. lol

I created a page for each letter in the alphabet and then several pages with multiple letters for review.  I wanted a little something extra for when I introduce the letters and sounds.  This is great for independent practice or center work.   Plus, my kiddos love using their highlighter, and I let them use it on the trace part.  Then they find and glue on the pictures that begin with the correct sound, find and glue on the matching letters (I used various fonts), and finally write the uppercase and lowercase letter 5 times each.  Here is an example of the "Bb" page.  Download the preview file to check it out.
A couple weeks ago, I finished Trace, Count, Glue and Write.  It is the same idea but includes numbers, counting, ten frames and number words.  I am working on Trace, Read, Glue and Write with CVC, CVCC, CCVC, and high frequency words.  It will be finished soon!! :)
Also, remember, the HUGE 2013 Cyber Monday sale is coming up!  All of my products will be 28% off.  Check it out for some super great savings.  Click on the picture below to find my TpT store.
"Enter the temple gates with Thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise." Psalm 100:4



No comments:

Post a Comment